Hey guys. Today's song is To Tell You The Truth by Written By Wolves.

So I know that I have featured these guys before, but like last time there is still no official bio on them, and all I can tell you definitely is that they are a rock band from New Zealand. They've been around since at least 2015 and have at least one album and, according to their website, the latest from them is the collaboration EP from 2021 which they say is a "mental health initiative aimed at giving their fans, friends and followers a platform to talk about their mental health and a reminder that no matter what they are going through they do not have to do it alone." I think I mentioned it before, but pandemic music (that written/released around that time) falls into two... or I guess three categories: super upbeat, ridiculously morose, or introspective (though those last two walk a fine line dipping into each other depending on the song). This is an older song of theirs, posted in 2017 so it doesn't fall into my above theory, but hopefully this song encourages you to go check out their newer stuff and see what you think.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment