Hey guys. Today's song is Tip Toe by Jason Derulo.
![]() |
| Photo from: MTV International |
This is another song that is on the list because I watched a choreography video and found it good a long time ago, and it's been on my list since then. Obviously there are always lots of different choreo ones, but I linked the specific one I was talking about. So Jason Derulo has been around since 2006 and has released four albums with the first in 2010 and the most recent in 2015. This song was released in 2017, and was on deck with others to be on his next album, but rather than that because it took him so long working on the album when he got around to it he didn't include any of those first songs because they had their time and the EP was now about a certain vibe rather than being big. So his next two parter EP came out with the first part in 2019 and with the second part on deck for 2020, but he left his label before that came to fruition. He also has acting credits, starring in the movie adaption of Cats (which we all wish didn't exist) and is cast as one of the Isley Brothers in an upcoming biopic. He's been releasing music since leaving the label so check that out if you're curious. And yeah we're not gonna talk about the other guy because his list of sexual assault allegations are numerous and he doesn't deserve recognition for anything other than his misconduct and the pain he's brought to the lives of women. I wouldn't even put this song up, but I wanted the chance to showcase that choreography video. So do with it what you will.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment