Hey guys. Today's song is When The Night Is Over by Lord Huron.
![]() |
| Photo by: Gus Philippas of WFUV Public Radio |
Lord Huron is an American band active since 2010. Currently it's made up of Ben Schneider, Mark Barry, Miguel BriseƱo, and Tom Renaud with past members including Brett Farkas, Peter Mowry, Karl Kerfoot, and Anne Williamson. It started as a solo project from Schneider, with him releasing a couple EPs on his own. The other members slowly joined as he needed people for playing shows. The first album was released in 2012, followed by another in 2015, than another in 2018. In 2020 they did a couple of live-stream shows for their fans before releasing their fourth album in 2021. Fun Fact: The band name is inspired by Lake Huron, which Schneider used to visit as a kid. I'm pretty sure I've featured them before so this shouldn't be new to most of you, but if it is I hope you enjoy it.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment