Saturday, November 5, 2022

Year 8, Day 128

Hey guys. Today's song is City Of Angels by Arrows To Athens.

Arrows to Athens is a joint music project between guitarist Steven Miller and David Hodges. There seem to be other members based on the photos, but I can't find out who they are. After parting with his label, Hodges started to work on all kinds of music projects. His name might not sound too familiar too, but I'm sure his former discography does, as he used to be a member of Evanescence, Trading Yesterday, and The Age of Information before starting this project. Arrows to Athens officially has been around since 2011 with the release of their debut album. They released another album in 2016, and although I haven't heard of anything since then, their early stuff is worth checking out. Originally the link I had up was done with clips from a movie called All The Bright Places and looks incredibly sad, but that was taken down so now it's just a lyric video.  

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment