Hey guys. Today's song is Why Me? Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.
![]() |
| Photo by: Steven Miller |
So this is an American swing revival band active since 1989. Current members include Scotty Morris and Kurt Sodergren who founded the group, and also Dirk Shumaker, Andy Rowley, Glen Marhevka, Karl Hunter, and Joshua Levy with two past members beings Jeff Harris and Ralph Votrian. The band released two CD's under their own label, and were featured as the house band on Let's Make A Deal before signing with Interscope Records and releasing three albums in 1998, 1999, and 2003. They also appeared in the halftime show in 1999 and were also featured as ESPN's house band for their award show. Since then they've done songs and performance for a bunch of different shows, and have released four more albums with the most recent from 2017. For them making the rounds I had never actually heard of them until I found this song on YouTube, but they seem great, so I'm sure I'll be checking out more of their stuff. Hope you will too.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment