Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Year 8, Day 139

Hey guys. Today's song is Until I Found You by Stephen Sanchez.

Photo by: Gus Philippas of WFUV Public Radio

Stephen Sanchez is an American musician active since 2020. He started by posting a cover of a Cage the Elephant song on TikTok which earned him a following. Then he posted a piece of one of his songs, leading to another artist named Jeremy Zucker offering to produce it, which he did, and then led to Sanchez getting a record deal. He released his debut EP in 2021, and has since released a second one this year which is where this song is from. Now the female voice on this isn't listed so I don't actually know who it is accompanying him. The girl in the video is actress and model Jeri Mae James, but I don't think it's actually her singing. There is also a version of this song that features Em Beihold, but it also isn't her on the chorus here. So I guess for now we'll just appreciate Sanchez and the nameless woman who sang with him.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment