Hey guys. Today's song is Do All My Friends Hate Me? by McKenna Grace.

So I actually have a bio to read through today which makes this easier. McKenna Grace is an actress and singer, and seems better known currently for her acting. She started acting in 2013 with roles in some TV shows, including the Young and the Restless (which I know well because my grandma used to watch that) and a couple movie credits starting in 2016. She's probably best known though from her role in 2017 in Gifted opposite Chris Evans, and her role in the new Ghostbusters movie from 2021. Her music career technically started in 2020 when she got signed, but her first songs started coming out in 2021. Fun Fact: her first song Haunted House was actually added to the Ghostbuster soundtrack and used in the credits on the movie. This is her second song, released this year along with some others if you want to go listen to those. And check out Gifted. I think it's the only movie I've seen her in, but it is a fantastic film, so give it a go.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment