Hey guys. Today's song is I'm In Love With You by The 1975.
![]() |
| Photo by: Begoña |
This is an English band active since 2002 and made up of Matt Healy, Adam Hann, Ross MacDonald, and George Daniel. They played together in high school, and after when a local council worker started booking gigs for teens they regrouped and started playing together from then on. Originally Elliot Williams was the singer, but left so Healy switched to singing from drums and Daniel came in as the new drummer. They had a lot of different names before settling on The 1975 because of the "mental" scribbling on the back of On The Road by Jack Kerouac, dated "1 June, The 1975." The band released four EPs within 2012 and 2013 and toured to build up hype for their debut album, released in 2013. Since then they're released four more albums, one in 2016, 2018, 2020, and with the most recent out this year. Their sound has changed as they've gone thorough their careers, which isn't a surprise I mean we all have changed over the last twenty years, so why shouldn't they. This song is from the newest album, and I absolutely love it so it's a good show of what they are as a band right now, but I do recommend checking out their earlier discography to see the difference.
Peace.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment