Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Year 8, Day 103

Hey guys. Today's song is King Of My Heart by Sub-Radio.

So this is an American pop band that technically formed in 2009 although they did not start releasing music until 2016 when they released their debut album. Currently the members include Adam Bradley, Kyle Cochran, John Fengya, Michael Pereira, and Matt Prodanovich with two past members in Mike Chinen and Barry Siford. After their debut album, they opened for Smallpools and played at a festival in 2017. They then released two EPs, one in 2018 and one in 2019, before going on a US tour in the summer of 2019. They released an EP in 2020 then during the pandemic, as a way to reach new fans, started streaming on Reddit. I don't know how many new viewers that got them, but it certainly boosted Reddit's numbers so hopefully it did them some good. And if you guys have never heard them I hope you give this song a chance because I love it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment