Hey guys. Today's song is Hymn For The Weekend by Coldplay featuring Beyonce.
![]() |
| Photo by: Frank Schwichtenberg |
These are both well known and I've featured both before, so this is going to be a really quick overview. So Coldplay is a British band active since 1996 and made up of Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman, Will Champion, and Phil Harvey. They've released nine albums over the course of their career with the most recent from 2021. Beyonce has been around since 2005, first with Destiny's Child before then going solo. She's released seven solo albums with the most recent from this year, one album with Jay Z, and five albums with Destiny's Child. They're both powerhouse artists in different ways, but Coldplay is pictured because this is their song, in fact Beyonce isn't even included in the title on YouTube, but I know that voice. Anyway I hope you like it.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment