Morning! Today's song is Finally Free by Julie & The Phantoms.

I've talked about Julie & The Phantoms before, but for anyone who doesn't know it's a TV show on Netflix. And it's technically for kids, so YouTube wont let me put this song in my playlist which is unfortunate, but it's such a good show that everyone of any age can enjoy it. Like seriously, I highly doubt their demographics would show that the bulk of the audience is children, instead it's all us 20-30 year olds who grew up on musical movies and are going through song withdrawal now. As I'm writing this, they still haven't been approved for a second season, which is upsetting for all the fans, but I'm not too surprised about it since we're all still dealing with the world issues right now. But someone better be off in their house writing more music and doing scripts and using this time to make the (hopefully) inevitable next season amazing. And if you haven't watched the show yet, please go do so because you're missing out if you don't.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment