Morning! Today's song is Carried Away by Passion Pit.
![]() |
| Photo by: Nan Palmero |
This is a song the I really truly wished I had shown you before now because the people the video reminded me of have now kind of ruined it forever for me. That's the problem with associating certain music with people that end up disappointing you...then that music disappoints you too. But hopefully you guys will still enjoy it. So Passion Pit has been around since 2007, and was made up of Michael Angelakos, Ian Hultquist, Ayad Al Adhamy, Thom Plasse, and Adam Levinsky. Currently though only Michael is still listed as a band member. I'm just going to refer to the band as a whole because I think the others count as live musicians and I don't know when and how their classified specifically so...yeah Passion Pit in general. So the band has released four albums with the most recent released in 2017, although there has been at least one single since then and a tour so I'm sure we'll see more.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment