Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Year 7, Day 292

Morning! Today's song is A Little Less Conversation by Elvis Presley. 

Photo from: Rossano

Since yesterday's song was a mixed track with a sample, I figured today we'd do a remixed song in completion. So while this is an Elvis Presley song from 1968, this is a remix version created in 2002 by Junkie XL, or Thomas Holkenborg, a Dutch DJ. Junkie XL has been active since 1988 and still going, with his remixes being used in commercials and pop culture. So far he's released six albums with the most recent from 2012, but lately he's been making film and video games scores for things that are still to be released. As for Elvis Presley's career, he was active from 1946 until 1977 when he passed away. Over the course of his career, he released 24 albums and was on 16 soundtrack albums. I wont go into detail about him because I think most everyone has heard of him so that's it for today.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment