Good Morning! Today's song is If You're Hearing This by Hook N Sling, Parson James, and Betty Who.
So Hook N Sling is Anthony Maniscalco, an Australian songwriter, producer, and DJ whose been active since 2007. He has four EP's as well as a bunch of singles, and has been nominated for an ARIA. Parson James is an American singer whose been active since 2015 when he signed with a label. He has collaborated with other artists like Kygo, and had an EP out in 2016 with plans for an album to follow. I can't find much about if that happened or not, but maybe you will. So Betty Who is Jessica Anne Newham whose been active since 2010 and who I've featured before. She's had five EP's and three albums to date, the most recent out in 2019. I can't tell if this song is a full collaboration, or if it's one specific artist with people featured, so we're giving credit to all three. So check out the song.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment