Good Morning! Today's song is Don't Bring Me Down by Electric Light Orchestra.
Can I just say I love you to the two or three people who legitimately are checking my blog everyday? I have no idea who you guys are, or what you think of my tastes and random ranting on these posts, but I genuinely get happy seeing that you guys are still around checking it out consistently. Make me feel even better (and also guilty) that you're still here loyal to the blog despite my utterly bad job keeping on time as of that. So anyway, just wanted to say thank you to you guys. You're keeping me going with this when I keep thinking about giving up on getting it down, and promise I will make it to the end of this year for you. Hope you're all doing well.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment