Sunday, February 23, 2020

Year 6, Day 282

Good Morning! Today's song is Sway by Tove Stryke.

Photo by: Johan Jönsson

Tove Stryke is a Swedish singer active since 2009 when she went on Swedish Idol and came in third place.  Her debut album came out in 2010, and she got nominated for a Grammisgalan in 2012. She signed with a UK label in 2013, then released an EP in 2014. She did a couple performance for the EP, then released her second album in 2015, with a third in 2018. This is one artist that I spent months trying to get my sister to listen to, then when I stopped harassing her she found a song on her own and showed it to me. She was so proud of herself for finding a new artist that I didn't know and I just kind of stared at her. In the end though it really doesn't matter how you find music, as long as you find something and like it. So give this one a try.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment