Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Year 6, Day 277

Good Morning! Today's song is Real Love by Florrie.


I went with my grandma today to take my grandpa to dialysis and we hung around in the area until he was done so we had about four hours to kill. A long lunch (for us) took the first hour, then we did an hour in Chapters, about twenty minutes at Best Buy and then Second Cup for an hour to read before heading back to wait. I tried to find some books I've been looking for while in Chapters and let me tell you, it's awkward as hell looking for romance books with your grandma nearby. I ended up only getting three of the ones I was looking for because the rest had covers I would be embarrassed to have anyone look at. It's a fantasy romance book, how about a dark castle on it instead of a shirtless man please! I picked up a history of mythology book too that looked interesting to hide the other books. Good thing too because when my grandpa found out I had bought things, he wanted to see. I'm now seriously working on finding a solution to cover books that wont just fall apart after a month so I can hide the awkward covers in favor of something I think would be better. Tell me, what's the most embarrassing thing you've ended up buying with family? I'm sure some people have pretty traumatizing stories to share.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment