So today's song is High Hopes by Yours Truly.
These guys are from Australia and the band is made up of three people: Mikaila, Teddie, and Lachlan. At least according to Facebook, although from the pictures on YouTube it looks like there might have been more. Their website doesn't seem to be working so I can't give you that, but you can look them up on social media. The YouTube channel has only been active since 2016 so they seem to be relatively new, but I'm looking forward to more from them. The last song slot is one I consider special because I know I'm going to be gone for months, so I like to leave something good as my sign off. The first year I knew which one I wanted since the day I started. This year I had a different song that I was trying to build towards, but with how many days were left it didn't quite work out... then I found this one and I knew it was perfect. I hope you agree. So this is it for this year, it's been quite a long one. We'll have to see about this whole article 13 and how it effects my blog, but make no mistake I have a masterlist of music still to come if all works out. For now I need a little break, but I should be back next year. Until then, keep finding new music, I know I'll certainly try.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment