Friday, November 2, 2018

Year 5, Day 357

Hey. Today's song is One Love by Marianas Trench.


My sister is low key trying to murder me via cats. So we live together, and she has an old man cat whose health is declining, and I am very allergic. Normally I can manage it pretty well: bad days I live with my window open and I basically only hang out in my cat free room. Lately though because of the cat's health, she got these glade plugin things that pump out cat pheromones... which shouldn't be a problem. Except that I'm camped out in my grandparents house so I can breath without coughing and wheezing from it. I looked it up. Cat allergies come from a protein that lives in the glands of cats and comes out in saliva, urine and dander. Pheromones also live in the glands so I think that's the problem. I was wondering if you guys have ever had to deal with allergies in your house, and if maybe you've got some tips, tricks, or advice. For me, I'm just trying to hang on until I can move back in with my grandparents in a couple months. Wish me luck.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment