Monday, November 5, 2018

Year 5, Day 360

Morning. Today I give you Hey Now by The Regrettes.


So this band is actually the culmination of two bands: Genessa and Pretty Little Demons. The members were friends and ended up playing together, then after Pretty Little Demons (who changed their name to The Regrettes) released an EP and lost a member, the two groups merged. That EP I talked about made the rounds and led to them being signed in 2015. They did a lot of touring with other groups while working on their debut released in 2017. They've released another EP this year and did a cover for Hamildrop for Hamilton. They're still relatively new so I expect great things from them. And if you're wondering this song is actually the one that got them signed so it seemed like a good one to feature. Check it out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment