Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Year 5, Day 193

Hey guys. So today I give you One Love by Bob Marley and the Wailers.


I've been thinking about it and I think I know now why the version of yesterday's song that I mentioned gets to me so much. If you've read this blog for awhile you might know that I was in choir. So the moment when the two groups merge the way they each do the song is a moment I've had before. There had been a workshop where our school found out one of the songs we were doing was the same as another school, so when the accompanying concert began, our conductors decided we could do it together. It was the best performance of that song we'd ever done because we were all smiling and having a great time. I know I should be doing an overview, but I'm a little behind today so just getting something out is an accomplishment to me. Enjoy!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment