Monday, May 14, 2018

Year 5, Day 185

Afternoon. So today's song is It's My Life/Confessions Part 2 from Glee.


I've talked about Glee and the original artist before so instead I'm giving you an anecdote about my life currently. I am so sore. So anyone who knows me in person knows that I bruise easily. Well... that's putting it mildly. As Anna put it, I bruise like a mushy peach. Which does not match well with the fact that I'm so accident prone. Because I've been working I've been doing what I do: bumping into things, burning myself, jamming literally all my fingers... doing this without being able to swear and having to smile in case customers were there, then move on. So I got home from work this morning and went to shower the indescribable work smell off and found out that I was bruised to shit. I legitimately look like I was manhandled with lines of bruises on my arms. Not to mention the clusters I have all over my legs. There may be warm weather now, but looks like I'm rocking the sweaters until these go away. I know the bruising easily thing is a problem in my family, but is it in yours? If yes give me some stories.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment