Saturday, January 28, 2017

Year 4, Day 341

Morning. Today I give you Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake.


Netflix ruined the Archie comics. I'm so beyond upset about how much they butchered this wholesome thing. Yeah sure I know creative license and all that, you need to switch it up a bit for the new people but switching it up is totally different than what has been done. Honestly. Making Archie sleep with the teacher?! Moose is apparently closeted even though him and Midge were perfect for each other? Betty is petty rather than nice and Veronica is immediately out for Betty's best interest instead of being a stone cold bitch. AND ARCHIE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE BETTY. All of that sounds bad, but what's worse is that my favorite character was always Jughead, so I kept watching the episode with a glimmer of hope praying they at least would be kind to my guy, but no. He isn't Jughead. Jughead was an endearing idiot who was on everybody's side, but they made him the brooding know it all blogger with contempt. Which is fine, I love those kinds of characters normally but that isn't Jughead. Also casting a childhood star ruined it for me. I know Cole hasn't been around for years so that classifies him a the same kind of B-actor the rest are, but I can't unsee him in his past roles. He is not a Jughead. What sucks is everyone is going to lap this up while I mourn the loss of sunny Riverdale.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment