Saturday, January 21, 2017

Year 4, Day 334

What's Up. Today's song is I'll Be There For You by The Rembrandts.


I've never really been a Friends fan much to the utter shock and dismay of my friends, but I always did appreciate the theme song. It's a great song and will forever be shoved into the brains of my generation. Bonus points to the band and/or the director of the music video who knew they needed to just accept the fact that the song would only ever be associated with those actors an chose to put them in the video. People have tried multiple times to make me watch the show but the most that I can handle are posts from tumblr because some characters are just insufferable. Ross. I'm talking about Ross. Despite my feeling I am of the generation where everyone knows which character they relate to. It was too big of a show not to. So in case you were wondering Chandler is literally me... he couldn't be more me unless he was a women. So if you guys are familiar with the show give me a shout out about which character speaks to you.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment