Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Year 4, Day 337

Afternoon guys. Today's song is So Close by Shawn Hook.


Apparently my sister has found my personality doppelgänger at her work. He's a nerdy guy she usually works with who likes video games, is an introvert, represses his feelings and drinks Dr. Pepper like it's his job. I also like video games (console though not PC), am introverted, repress everything, and drink Diet Pepsi like it's my life blood. Sammy's experience dealing with me is probably why she can handle him. Not everyone can handle the repressing types especially when dealing with conflict. Add to that that the other person is an extreme extrovert and it always ends badly. But I've trained Sammy over the years with my "I'm fine"s and "nothing"s. I don't know how she keeps finding these people. At her last job she found her personality doppelgänger too. So I'm wondering if you guys have found yours? Let me know, I'm curious.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment