Monday, January 16, 2017

Year 4, Day 329

Hi. So today's song is Hold On by Walk Off The Earth.


I don't understand how these guys find ways to continue to captivate us with their videos, I really don't. I always see one and think it can't possibly get better... but then it does. Like this one: the concept is so simple. It's a song called hold on, so they just hold on to a bar, but I still consider it to be a great idea and found myself stalled on everything else so I could see how it ended. As someone who is incapable of not multi-tasking while watching things that's quite the feat. I'm glad these guys are still around in the music scene because it's obvious they love what they do. And we all love it too. So check out the song and video... plus their other stuff if you're up for it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment