Sunday, January 22, 2017

Year 4, Day 335

Hi. So today's song is Out of the Woods by Taylor Swift.


Awhile ago I had given Sammy a list of the songs I was going to put on my blog and asked her to pick one to write about. This is the one she chose so I'm handing it off to my sister now. Let's see what she says... "I can distinctively remember when I first discovered Taylor Swift, downloaded multiple albums, and then very excitedly attempted to show my sister my new discovery. She was more than unimpressed to say the least and very sternly told me she didn’t like Taylor Swift. This is why I am surprised to see it on the list of songs she has prepared for her blog. I personally am a large Taylor Swift fan and enjoy her song “Out of the Woods.” The song pertains to a few different relationships in my life including those of friendships and my spouse. The video is fairly simple but the visual aspect is quite beautiful. Taylor is seen running through multiple elements starting on the beach, through the woods, a snowy wasteland, followed by falling into a large body of water. Like most of Taylor’s music, it references her previous relationship issues. If you follow the media this particular song is about Harry Styles but thankfully the music video shows no sign of men, her relationship, or otherwise."

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment