Hello. So today's song is My Window Faces The South by Brad Paisley and Asleep At The Wheel.
This is one of those songs that is sung by everyone and their moms so you can find a ton of different versions. It's not quite at Christmas covers level, but it's up there. This version is the one I always had saved to show you, but in the time that I found it and am posting it, I've had to relink it several times. I guess the copyright is strong with this one. So fair warning that there is a possibility that the link will die after only one day. I mean I expect things like that which is why I always write out the title and artist so if the link craps out you guys can go look it up yourselves. I try and keep an eye on them though. Let's just all send good vibes and hope that this one stays live for awhile.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment