Sunday, July 24, 2016

Year 4, Day 153

Hey. Today's song is Sandstorm by Darude.


This song is acting as the marker that things are about to get very weird this week. I don't know how many of you are avid internet people like myself, but considering you somehow managed to find me I'm going to assume you are and maybe understand the significance of this song. So for awhile, YouTube comments asking song names abounded and somebody (who knows who) would always comment Darude Sandstorm. It became a thing. I have no idea why, but that's how pretty much all internet magic happens and now this song is even more infinitely funny through that. The joke has kind of died out now, but why the hell don't we revive it. I love music memes and this is my third favorite one. Maybe someday I'll tell you the rest.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment