What's Up. Today's song is Shake It Off redone by Twenty One Two.
If you are not a fan of Supernatural you most likely will not understand the full awesomeness of this video, but you can still appreciate the sheer talent of the Hillywood sisters. So Hilly and Hannah spend their time creating meticulously done parody videos of movies and TV shows that their fans suggest. The amount of time, effort, and talent it takes to do something like this is insane and these two are incredible for doing it. I'm particularly a fan of the behind the scenes videos because it makes you appreciate the end product, but those are really long so I wont make you watch them if you don't want. Seriously though, check out their channel and other videos. And for supernatural fans you should pay close attention to the video so you pick up on all the little Easter eggs that the girls through in, plus the end has a few surprise guests. It should also be said that this cover/ changing of the song is amazing and I can no longer sing the original correctly. Enjoy!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment