Hey guys. Today's song is Now I Wonder by Hello Hollywood.
I went to another escape room with my family. This time we went with a different company and a room that had a blood and gore warning on it. I have to admit it wasn't too bad... admittedly I did not want to go to this thing and neither did my sister, but we made a pact to endure it together. We didn't make it out before the time was up, and some of the puzzles logic was incorrect for how real life works, but in the end we all had fun. I'm a little mad at myself because we couldn't get out of our cage for the first twenty minutes and if I had just looked at the paper rather than letting someone read it out loud I would have found the clue. Oh well lesson learned. I did at least contribute more this time than just holding a light like last time. In this one I found the code to get out of the cage, figured out the code to open the door and found a decoder that we never got the chance to use because time ran out. Meanwhile my sister patted down a corpse and my mom went for a little ride in a coffin! One thing that can be said for my family is we're definitely always down to do some weird shit.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment