Good Morning! Today's song is Not A Love Song by Bülow.
![]() |
| Photo from: Calgary Stampede |
Megan Bülow is a singer active since 2017, although she was technically discovered the year before at age 16 at a summer camp. She started working with writers and producers while finishing out high school, then released her debut EP at the end of 2017. Those songs (including this one) earned her a spot as New Artist of the Week on Apple Music Canada. She released another EP in 2018, which is a part two to the first one, then released two more in 2019. She also spent 2019 touring with Lauv, then planned to tour with him again in 2020, although I don't know if that actually happened considering everything going on. She's said that this song is inspired by the feeling of meeting someone for the first time but then realizing you weren't ready for that commitment yet. Her music is really good so I hope you check it out. She's still pretty new in the industry, but I'm sure she'll go far.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment