Good Morning! Today's song is My Mistake by Gabrielle Aplin.
![]() |
| Photo by: Drew De F Fawkes |
Gabrielle Aplin is an English singer active since 2008, starting on YouTube. She self-released an EP in 2010, then another in 2011 before being one of the performers on BBC Introducing, with her cover being the most viewed clip from the show. She released another EP in 2012 before signing with a record label, with her debut album released in 2013. Her next album was released in 2015, then an EP in 2016 which switched up her sound. She left the label to release music through her own, releasing an EP in 2017 and another album in 2020, which is where this song is from although it was released as a single in 2018. She says it's her most honest song to date, which I believe from listening to it. I love it so I hope you will too.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment