Monday, March 15, 2021

Year 7, Day 122

Good Morning! Today's song is The Way I Was from Jem and the Holograms.

 

So I think I featured a song from this movie back when it came out, but I circled back around to it because a lot of the songs are really good. Like most things that are made from a franchise, fans hated it and it probably would have been better received if not attached to the original thing (most recent example being Fate: The Winx Saga.) So this song is done by the character of Jem, but is sung by Audrey Peeples who is an actress active since 2009. She was a theater kid, then was accepted to Harvard but deferred to pursue acting, starring in Nashville from 2013 to 2016, Sharknado in 2013, leading this movie in 2014, as well as doing guest spots on other shows through the years. So if you're curious about her go check out her acting history and give it a watch.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment