Morning! Today's song is Piano Man by Billy Joel.
![]() |
| Photo by: Deedar70 |
Since I have more Billy Joel for later on and you all probably know him, we're going to catch up today. So, hello everybody. It's been awhile, but not as long as I was planning, so I guess that's a good thing. First let's start with some worldish updates. Yes it's a dumpster fire. The year sucks, the world is on fire, covid is running rampant, everyone is dying, animals are disappearing, food shortages abound ...basically the four horsemen of the apocalypse are out and running wild. The joke is that the Mayan's were dyslexic and meant end of the world comes in 2021, not 2012. Personally I'm saying this is our comeuppance for no one listening to the fact that global warming has been real and now the impact is bad enough that people have to notice. Of course there is also the discourse of absolute stupid world leaders literally all over the globe so that's not helping either. As far as my world goes, my grandpa has been home and getting betterish. He's been on fentanyl since being is the hospital for a shit ton of crap, and he's been doing well enough that his doctors want to ween him off it (which shouldn't be hard since he's on the lowest dosage) and take him off palliative care. I'm getting a little freaked out though because the last couple days it's like the wires in his brain are getting crossed and he's acting odd. I think the blood clot in his neck might have moved up, but there isn't anything to be done. So the family is in a wait and watch pattern. My sister is back to work and back out in BC, so she's moderately happy. I hope I'm not jinxing it, but no one in my family has gotten sick. We straight up sequestered ourselves and barely see each other even though the province is pretty much back to status quo. Since I am relegated to grandparent duty, and they are the most at risk I've only actually left the house about five times since the pandemic started. As an introvert, I'm totally okay with this. I've been working on projects that I'll tell you about later since this is already getting kind of long. So anyway, here's a hey, hi, and hello from me, hope you're staying safe, and enjoy the music.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment