Morning! Today's song is Open Your Heart by Madonna.
![]() |
| Photo by: Chris Weger |
So I've been watching a lot of the Among Us playthroughs and it's kind of hilarious. I started with Jacksepticeye because I watch him play games frequently, but have since switched to ZeRoyalViking because Ze is really good at it. He gives me so much anxiety when he murders, but as far as strategy, he's so good. I'm kind of obsessed with this game because is equal parts childlike ease and murderous rage which is an odd combination. I wont play it on my own, mostly because the draw is playing with friends and I honestly don't know that many people who would be interested, but watching all these gamers call each other out and then giggle later because it was secretly them is bringing me so much joy. If you're interested, you should go watch some of them. It's pretty popular right now so there should be lots. Also the memes that are starting to come up are superb.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment