Friday, August 23, 2019

Year 6, Day 98

Good Morning! Today's song is Don't Stop Believing by Journey.


I chose this song awhile ago and was going to do a whole write up on it, but then I forgot about it until today. It's funny though because I just started rewatching a show today that heavily features this song to the point that they've become ingrained together in my mind now. That would be Glee which is apparently now on Netflix. I know everyone shits on Glee and I can attest that it is somewhat cringey, but the music is good. I still have fond memories of watching it on the bus with choir on the way to a festival. So I'll write about Journey later, but I will use today to make one last plea to give Glee a try... if not the show, then the music. Think about it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment