Good Morning! Today's song is Rumor Has It by Adele.
Today I am trying to relax. I've spent the last two weeks working pretty much nonstop helping my mom with redoing all the coursework for four years of a diploma program. I've been drawing very convoluted diagrams from scratch, attempting to read things that have been photocopied a million times since the 80's, and none of it are things that I understand because I did a business degree... which is very far from this stuff. My perfectionist nature has helped and I think everything looks good (and fits the brand with actual logos on everything now) so I feel accomplished. Now to get the instructors to check everything out and make sure there are no mistakes so it can get printed. It doesn't sound very hard but one diagram averages about 400 individual lines to make it up. I also found a new book series which I haven't had time to read that has been taunting me as I work. Plus Bryan and Amelia are now starting a playthrough of my absolute favorite video game. That gets to be my reward for actually getting this done since I haven't been able to finish any of my pwn projects in the last couple months. If you have any of your own I hope you find the motivation (or the ire) to get it done. This could be the month!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment