Good Morning! Today's song is Born This Way by Lady Gaga.
So I've been hanging out at my grandparents house the last couple days to help them with going through some of their stuff and just being around in general so my grandpa isn't alone while my mom takes my grandma out of town for a memorial. I ended up answering the phone while my grandpa was napping and talked to a slightly confused uncle since I'm elusive and no one in the family ever hears from me. He asked me how my blogging was going, and told me I should start blogging about golfing because he wants free golf stuff... clearly he has no idea what I'm doing on here. I don't get free stuff and I do this more for me than an audience because practically no one reads this and it's mostly an archive of music in case I need to find it again myself. He might be a little clueless, but at least he's supportive which is more than I get from most of my family. I'm curious if anyone else has this, so if you have a family member who is supportive of something you do even though they don't understand it? Let me know.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment