Morning! Today's song is Don't Go by Rae Morris.
So this song has a special message, and since I'm sharing the song I will also act as a temporary boob ninja. The message is check your breasts! The song was made for the CoppaFeel! campaign and as you can see from the video and the charity page, it's very important that you check for lumps regularly (men and women) so that you catch anything early. Breast cancer doesn't run in my family thankfully, but I still check my boobs a lot because they're large enough that I wouldn't notice something offhand. It's a real fear of mine to deal with something as scary as cancer, so please guys while you watch the video and listen to the song CHECK YOUR BOOBS. Here is a video on the proper way to check and there's already a link to the campaign above so look at that to learn more about the foundation. Seriously though, check you boobs.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment