Friday, April 1, 2016

Year 4, Day 39

Hi. Today's song is Brand New Day by Kari Kimmel.


Surprisingly, this is not a song from my childhood. Hooray! It's actually from a movie on the Disney Channel. The new Disney Channel movies are really bad and dorky, but the one I got this from had really good music, so those tracks are spread throughout this year's list. A fun fact about the artist that I read was "Kimmel’s songs and/or voice have been used in more than 150 movies and TV shows." That's insane. I didn't think I had heard of her before this movie, but looking at the list of stuff she's been featured in...I just don't pay attention obviously. She's been in the business for awhile so there's lots of other stuff by her to check out if you like this one.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment