Saturday, April 2, 2016

Year 4, Day 40

Hello. Today I give you 2 Heads by Coleman Hell.


So this is a super popular song right now. My ipod jack in my car has died and I'm too broke to replace it the way I want, so I've been forced to listen to the radio for months. This is one of the songs I don't mind being popular. It's kind of like when Imagine Dragons suddenly because everyone's favorite band. I mean I like pop and the stuff they normally have in the top 40, but it makes me really happy when different things make it there. Like this one. I don't know what genre I would classify it as, but it isn't really in the same grouping as stuff like Justin Beiber and One Direction. Also random little thing: he's Canadian! So glad to find another successful Canadian artist, even if he's from Thunder Bay.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment