Saturday, April 16, 2016

Year 4, Day 54

Hi everyone. So today's song is Into Action by Skye Sweetnam.


Alright there is two versions of this song, so if you try to find it later make sure to pay attention to the artist. There is one for each singer to be the dominant contributor with the other being the featured artist. Personally I prefer her version over Tim Armstrong's version, but there's a lot of people who like his better so that why I tell you about the difference. If you want to listen to the other version you can find it here. See I didn't know about it before I downloaded the song and was quite surprised when I tried to sing along and got a completely different verse I had never heard. I'm always prepared with song lyrics and belt when I sing along so I was very very confused. Understandable since they both start the same way. It's the same way when I think I'm singing Ice Ice Baby and it turns out to be Pressure. Moral of the story: always check your music to make sure it's actually the thing you're looking for.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment