Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Year 4, Day 57

Heya. Today I give you This Love by Maroon 5.


Here's another song that I'm pretty sure everyone sings along to without noticing or even meaning to do it. Maroon 5 is always so catchy so I can understand how people might lose their restraint. I've always felt kind of bad for the other guys besides Adam Levine in this band, because no one pays any attention to them. It might as well be called Adam and a bunch of dudes. So since I feel bad about this, I want to shine a light on them: Jesse Carmichael, Mickey Madden, Ryan Dusic, and James Valentine. All of them were together as Kara's Flowers before Maroon 5, except Valentine who joined in 2001 when they switched it up. Also hats off to PJ Morton who joined the group in 2012 and their regular touring buddy Sam Farrar (who is in his own group, but likes touring apparently.) You guys create beautiful music and I would still listen to you without Adam singing vocals. Bask in your brilliance because this one's for you.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment