Morning! Today I give you Crash Your Party by Karmin.
I chose this song yesterday to show you guys today, but apparently life agreed with me, as I have been dealing with the premise of the title for the last two hours. Someone is crashing my party. That someone is a computer virus. This deal4me shit has now gotten on my computer twice, and the last time it happened when I finally got it deleted it took my Microsoft Word with it! So now I have no word on my computer, and the same virus has decided to come back AGAIN. The person who created the adware has a death wish and better hope I never find out who they are. If this happens to you I recommend getting Revo Uninstaller to take the stupid thing and its pathways off, BUT you need to clear out any and all traces or it could come back (which it did for me.) I used Revo and am using Anvisoft to clean out my system right now so I'll tell you if it works. Sorry for the randomness today, but this is kind of my life right now. Anyway song is weird, but interesting and kind of catchy. Check it and the artist out for more on YouTube.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment