Saturday, June 14, 2014

Year 3, Day 51

Hi everybody. So today's song is You Make My Dreams Come True by Hall & Oates.


We're going old school for this one and it feels so right! Honestly I do not know what kind of people you are reading this blog since we've never actually met, but if you aren't acquainted with this song please listen to it. I know that Hall & Oates seems laughable just because of how they looked, but in the time period they were considered cool and this song itself has kind of become iconic. As the comments on this video show, it's a challenge to not move to the music. Seriously I dare you to sit completely still (and not sing along if you know the song). So tell me how you do with this little challenge and I'll see you tomorrow.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment