Monday, June 2, 2014

Year 3, Day 39

Yo. Today's song is Call Me A Hole by Nine Inch Nails and Carly Rae Jepson.


Okay so this song is a mash-up, but it's one that is kind of strange and I love it. So it's a mixture of Head Like A Hole by Nine Inch Nails and Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson. As you can guess the base music is Call Me Maybe and then Nine Inch Nails is the lyrics. They are so different as far as genres go, and yet it kind of works....it's intriguing. I figured I'd share it with you guys and at the same time give props to whoever decided that these songs should mix. I guess some radio hosts have heard this and have started playing it, but I assume most of you have never before so check it out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment