Saturday, June 7, 2014

Year 3, Day 44

Hello. Today's song is Time To Pretend by MGMT.

Why? because fluffy cats, that's why.

Well today just kind of sucks for me. Nothing necessarily happened today to make it so bad, but I just feel horrible. It's not even noon yet and I've already talked to half of the people in my big family, gotten in a fight with my sister, had someone tell me to be happy because they want only happy people around today, come home and bawled my eyes out for no reason. This morning has been just so tiring. So now I am back home in my pajamas and a dark room, listening to happy music to try and shake off my funk. Hence why this song. It makes me happy and listening to it I can already feel my nerves untangling so I can relax. I've found a couple happy mixes with upbeat songs today too so they have been added to my list of songs to show you (now holding 150 songs) so eventually you'll get those ones. For now though, just enjoy this one and try to be extra happy today for me.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment