Thursday, June 5, 2014

Year 3, Day 42

Hey guys. So today's song is This Is What It Feels Like by Armin Van Buuren ft. Trevor Guthrie.


So obviously this one is a very popular mainstream song. I've kind of fallen out of the alternative music scene in the city because I was so busy with school so I've been trying to find lesser known music to share with you guys, but it's taking awhile. I can say though that some mainstream stuff doesn't suck. I mean this is clearly a pop song meant best for drinking and dancing in a club, but it's also nice for driving down the highway on a sunny day with sunglasses on and your hair blowing in the wind. I guess maybe it's that the music isn't getting better I'm just more tolerant of it...I don't know you guys be the judge of it. Tell me what you think.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment