Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Year 3, Day 6

Hello. So today's song is Chance City by Ruby Eyes.

I totally know where this was taken. I've been there, BOOM.

This band is a lot bigger than the other one, has more fans and I think that can be attributed to the fact the they're based in LA. Chance city is from their first album, and I think from before there was some switching up in the members. It's a fact of life that creative differences happen, or people just want to branch out on their own, but as fans we can't help but feel sad. I know when one of my favorite bands split up, I was choked that I wouldn't hear any new music from them. Sometimes though, it can be a blessing in disguise so I guess only time will tell if this band will grow from it. Either way this song is great, so you should give it a listen, and check the band out on Facebook, Twitter, and at their band page.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment